Kingdom Principles for Growth as a Leader
Video Parts 1&2
Audio Part 1
1.Everything Rises and Falls on the shoulders of leadership
- God called Moses to lead.
- Preachers know how important it is to have knowledge of leadership skills.
- You can be filled with God’s Power, in His will, be full of His word and not have knowledge of the skill of leadership. (Learn about it, to help the Pastors of those you go to preach to).
2. A church has bookkeeping
- Most Do Not see the business or administrative side of the church. There is the part that has to be run like a business. There is bookkeeping, budgets, payroll, administration management, etc. – The preaching and Teaching are the icing on the cake – not to mention the cares of the church and the different programs and ministries going on.
- Acts 6:3 “Therefore, brethren, seek out from among you seven men of good reputation full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom whom we may appoint over this business.”
- 2 Sides to ministry Mary & Martha (Mary sat at His feet being discipled and Martha served the food) Both were serving the Lord, both, were needed – But we must do both those things – that’s choosing the good part.
- Luke 10:38-42
3. It has been said that the success of any organization is attributable to these factors.
1. Clear Direction
- Jeremiah 3:15, Jeremiah 23:4, Phil. 2:5
2. Right Team Players
- Have right people in right spot
- Exodus 18, Moses selected the people
3. Sound Finances
- Faith to Believe For It! – Sound Finances is knowing God has told you to do it!
4. Stay Fresh!
- They say when trees stop growing they die. When you are through improving, you are through! Growth is not doing the things you like to do, but doing the things you need to do when you need to do them.
- Isaiah 55:12
You can enlarge yourself by:
- Thinking and asking for God’s mind for all He has put in your hand to steward – our minds can become outdated
- Growing Means Change! Change is a good thing!
- You determine your level of success.
5.The Vision, your anointing and mission will attract opposition
- I Timothy 6:12.
- People will divide into 2 groups – Nehemiah 4
- The Bought it group
- The Fought it group
- Usually the people who attack you are either jealous, uninformed or both. When someone attacks you, do not pull out of gear and don’t get down to their level but keep on working/serving and fighting the fight of faith!!
6. DO NOT Have a self-righteous attitude
- We must be accountable to someone and allow speak into your life – we all have clay feet – someone we can share our heart with and not be betrayed but really helped.
- Proverbs 11:14